PAOS FREE PRIZE DRAW
Your Chance to win £100
To celebrate our 17th year of Open Studios this year, we’re offering you the chance to win £100 to spend with the PAOS artist(s) of your choice.
For a chance to win, collect 8 stickers from 8 different venues (each venue has a corresponding number on the grid in your brochure) An artist at the venues you visit will add a venue sticker to the grid in your brochure. Once you have 8 stickers, please fill in your details, cut out the page and hand it to an artist at one of the venues.
You can enter more than once if you’re really crazy for local art and have visited many more venues. But remember all entries must be in multiples of 8.
Entry closes at the end of events on 9th July. The winner will be notified by the end of July
Terms and Conditions
1. Entrants must be 18 years of age or over and UK residents.
2. No purchase is necessary and no maximum number of completed entries.
3. The free prize draw closes at 12 midnight Sunday 9th July 2015.
4. PAOS 2017 members exhibiting aren’t eligible to enter the prize draw.
5. The winner will receive £100 in vouchers to spend with the PAOS 2017 artist(s) of their choice before 31 December 2017. No cash alternative will be offered in lieu.
6. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. The winner will be contacted by Monday 31st July 2017. The winner will be expected to take part in publicity regarding the prize draw.
8. By taking part in PAOS 2017 Prize Draw you are agreeing for your name and photo to be used on the www.paos.org.uk website and other social media.
Notice is given of the PAOS Annual General Meeting 2023. It’s that time of year when you have the opportunity More
The PAOS Affordable Art Fair returns this December 2023! With around thirty five artists setting up stalls and showing works More
There will be 17 artists exhibiting at Allman Gallery with a wish to raise money for the Big Life Foundation. More
Flourish Peterborough has been super busy drawing a wide range of artists and organisations together for an inspiring couple of More